- Director: Jun Wang, PhD
- Locations: CMB1 & HDB5
About the Lab
Led by Dr. Jun Wang, an Associate Professor in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Moody College of Communication and the Department of Neurology, Dell Medical School, the Speech Disorders & Technology Lab (SDTL) is dedicated to develop assistive speech technologies including silent speech interfaces and to conduct basic speech science and disorders research on neurogenic motor speech disorders and neural processing for speech communication. Advanced machine learning techniques are heavily used. The lab is located at CMB1 in the Moody College and HDB5 in the Dell Medical Shool.
- Three papers were accepted by ICPhS 2019; Two papers were accepted by SLPAT 2019 , and one paper was accepted by EMBC 2019; Two papers were accepted by Interspeech 2019. A poster will appear in ASHA 2019. Welcome to stop by.
- The 2019 Callier Prize Conference is open for registration (free), Callier Dallas, April 16, 2019.
- Debadatta received the Best Student Paper Award for his fMRI paper from BI 2018. Congratulations!
- Dr. Wang served as a reviewer in the NIH Motor Function, Speech, and Rehabilitation Study section, San Francisco, CA, Feb 2019.
- A Nature Outlook article features the early detection of ALS project in the lab.