Where is the UT Speech and Hearing Center?
The UT Speech and Hearing Center (UTSHC) is located in the Jesse H. Jones Communication Building at 2504 Whitis Avenue, Austin, 78712-1074. The entrance is near the corner of Dean Keeton (26th street) and Guadalupe. The Speech and Hearing Center is located on the ground floor of the Jesse H. Jones Communications Building (CMA) in suite 2.202.
Where do I park?
UT Speech and Hearing Center parking and alternative parking is available in the San Antonio Parking Garage. On-site handicapped parking may be available in both locations.
Using Public Transportation
- The UT Speech and Hearing Center is readily accessible via Cap Metro.
- Bus routes that serve the clinic include 1, 3, 19, 481, 801, 803, 982, 983, 987, 990
Using the UTSHC Garage
- The UTSHC garage is located in the lower level of the CMA building. The garage entrance is on Dean Keeton just after the bridge.
- Park in the clinic designated spaces (F76). Read all signs carefully to avoid tickets.
- Please come to the Speech and Hearing Center front desk to get your UTSHC garage parking permit as soon you arrive.
- You MUST display a valid UTSHC parking permit on your dashboard to avoid tickets.
Using the San Antonio Garage (SAG)
- To get a map and instructions to the San Antonio Garage click here.
- Rates for the San Antonio Garage (SAG) can be found here.
- The San Antonio Garage is about 2 blocks from the clinic.
- Leave the parking garage and walk north to 25th street. Walk east on 25th street and turn north (left) on Guadalupe Street. Walk to the intersection of Guadalupe and Dean Keeton and cross at the light. Walk into the CMA parking garage and enter through the glass door and turn left. The Speech and Hearing Center is on the immediate right (across from elevators).